As a GOLD partner, Clever Lending are working with Together to bring you areas of property investment opportunities where there continues to be growth and demand.
Your property investment customers might be interested in Social Housing.
Lets talk about Social Housing
With only 6,500 social rental homes built of the 90,000 needed each year, there is an opportunity in this market for landlords looking to support this underserved area.
Landlords may be struggling with rental yields on ASTs as a result of increased interest rates and could be looking to diversify their portfolios.
High street lenders appetite becomes more restrictive during challenging market times, and this is where specialist lenders can step in and support.
Why work with Clever Lending for your Social Housing enquiries?
With Together, Clever Lending can offer your customers:
- Lease income rather than market rent can be considered for our affordability assessment
- Hometrack and internal funding criteria available*
- We can provide funding to purchase or refinance care homes – both children and adult care homes
- Properties let directly to a local housing association are acceptable, including long leases
- We can also lend against properties let to vulnerable tenants subject to a review of the lease agreement
- No criteria limiting the maximum number of bedrooms in a HMO or maximum number of units in a MUFB
- BTL, Commercial term and bridging funding solutions available based on the property type and customers borrowing needs
- Industry leading professional Alex Bodie heading up Togethers dedicated Social Housing channel
*Please speak to Clever Lending for full criteria
We are here to help customers realise their property ambitions, and we do so by providing exceptional customer service and funding solutions at speed.
To discuss your social housing enquiries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Clever Lending team on 0800 316 2224.