Secured Loans Customer
Secured loans for any Purpose
Enquiries directly from customers in regards to residential mortgages or secured loans are handled by our sister company Clever Mortgages.
Who are Clever Mortgages?
Clever Mortgages are a sister company of Clever Lending, they are specialists in bad credit mortgages and have helped 1,000s of customers get the perfect mortgage or secured loan.
Secured loan for any purpose even if you have bad credit
There are many reasons why you may want to take out a secured loan, including home improvements, investment in another property, a wedding, debt consolidation, holiday or a new car. Clever Mortgages have access to a wide range of products and could help to secure you finance no matter what your circumstances.
Bad credit accepted
Fast turnaround so you could receive your finance within just a few days
Dedicated team of experts fast
About Clever Mortgages?
Clever Mortgages specialise in assessing an individual’s situation and finding the right mortgage or secured loan. They can help:
- Even if you’ve got bad credit – They help people every day with a variety of credit histories to find the right mortgage or secured loan
- With applications, as they’ll take the hassle away. They require your details once and they’ll know the best lenders for your circumstance
- Their team know the lenders that are most likely to say ‘yes’, and give you the best rates
What should I do next?
- You request a call back
Their simple form takes a seconds to fill in, this gets the ball rolling
- One of their experts will give you a call to find out more about your situation
They have experts in remortgaging, who focus solely on helping customers save money
- They do all the hard work for you
They search the market for the trusted lender that’s right for you
- Their experts will get back in touch
They can guide you every step of the way, and they’ll always keep you up-to-date with progress
What is a second charge mortgage?
With a second charge mortgage your loan is secured against the value of the equity in your home much like your first mortgage. It’s that simple!
Second charge mortgages are a type of secured loan which allows homeowners to use equity in their house and raise extra money without re-mortgaging or taking out an unsecured personal loan.
Some lenders won’t allow their customers any additional money due to their criteria. Clever Mortgages can help you find flexible mortgage providers who are willing to lend you money that is secured against the value of your home.
Some reasons why you may consider taking a Second Charge Mortgage
- If you don’t want to extend the term on your current mortgage – or lose your existing low rate on your current mortgage.
- If an event which has impacted your credit score has occured.
- If you are locked in to your current mortgage as it has a high early repayment charge (ERC).
- If you have recently changed your employment status to self -employed.
- If your current lender is unwilling to provide the funds.
- If you need to obtain funds quickly – second charge mortgages are often a speedier option than a traditional re-mortgage.