Second Charge BTL’s
Why a second charge Buy-to-Let?
If you have a client who is a landlord then they can take out a second charge buy-to-let loan on their investment property if they need to raise finance for home improvements or require capital to finance a new opportunity.
Clever Lending have close relationships with the main lenders in the marketplace who provide a range of second charge BTL products to meet many requirements.
Reasons to consider second charge buy-to-let include:
- The market has seen a surge of growth as of late and this is an income stream that if you haven’t yet tapped into could be a good source of additional income.
- The process for a BTL can be quicker than applying for a remortgage
- Repayment methods include interest only and capital and interest
- The first charge loan is not affected
- Complex case requirements are catered for
- Loans up to £1m
- Terms up to 30 years
- Rental coverage from 110% – 125%
- 2, 3 and 5 year fixed rates available
- LTV’s up to 90%
- Professional landlords accepted
- EX PAT accepted
- Ex local authority properties accepted
- Business areas cover England, Wales and Scotland
We can work with you on handling your client’s requirements, or we can deal directly with the client on your behalf if that suits you better – keeping you up to date throughout the process.
For more details just click here to download our second charge BTL product guide.